Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Shutterfly Photo Books

Right now there is a deal for the Shutterfly Photo Books on LivingSocial. I really LOVE the Shutterfly Photo Books in particular....they have alot of cute designs to choose from and it's pretty easy to create the book and the book comes out amazing. I LOVE the clarity of the pictures in the book and the book comes out to be very nice and clean. I make Photo Books for my children for each year and also for big events and big trips.  It's easy to look at the pictures in a book, instead of everyone getting around the computer to look at the pictures.  Since they are books, it makes it easy to take them out to look at.  My older son wants to look at his baby books every now and again and it's nice to look at the books with him.

No comments:

Post a Comment