Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Hoover Floormate

I bought the Hoover Floormate last week from Target. They had it on sale for $119.  A friend of mine has been telling me that it's the best thing for the kitchen floor and I have been looking for something good for my kitchen floor, with 2 young children you can imagine what my kitchen floor looks like at the end of each day.  Well, I tried it out yesterday and I like it but I'm not in love with it.  I like the fact that the dirty water gets picked up into the machine right away, leaving my floor clean.  I like that the floor dries so quickly, and I really need that with the boys running around.  I like the fact that there are bristles in there to get the tiles somewhat clean.  The only thing I didn't like is that it doesn't get all of the dirt and grime off the tiles.  I really wanted a machine that would get all the grime off.  With kids that drop so much food on the floor, it's a necessity.


No comments:

Post a Comment