Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Taking care of Mommy

I know how easy it is to get wrapped up with everything from taking care of the kids, taking care of the house, etc. and forgetting to make time for yourself.  There are alot of times that I don't ever get around to getting my nails done, eyebrows done, etc.  Well, when the New Year came around I told myself that I was going to try harder this year to take care of myself as well.  So, the first thing I did this year was try out a place that some of my girlfriends have been raving about.  It's the European Wax Center.  I went about 3 weeks ago and let me tell you. The wax there is definitely different than the regular places, because my legs are still very smooth.  If you haven't tried out this place, I suggest that you try it out at least once.


No comments:

Post a Comment